If Walls Could Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Know I'm a Mess, and I Wanna Be Someone, Someone That I'd Like Better

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I Know I'm a Mess, and I Wanna Be Someone, Someone That I'd Like Better Empty I Know I'm a Mess, and I Wanna Be Someone, Someone That I'd Like Better

Post by Jimmy Collins Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:45 am

Even Jimmy himself hadn’t really wanted to go to that party, but the easiest way to convince your best friend that nothing is wrong with you, is to continue going about your routine like there’s nothing wrong with you. So, when Jimmy heard about the house party earlier in the afternoon, he knew the best way to avoid the ‘Jimmy, you look like hell, are you feeling alright?’ questions was to get out of the dorm.

That had been several hours ago, and now the troubled songwriter sat on the floor of a locked bathroom, quilt from the bedroom across the hall wrapped around his shoulders. He was a combination of several things. He was drunk, he was high, he was running a pretty high grade fever, he was nauseous, and he was beginning to lose his voice, probably from all the stomach acid his throat had been abused by while he sat with his head in the toilet bowl. Above all, however, Jimmy was not going to let Kyle know about any of this.
Jimmy Collins
Jimmy Collins

Back to top Go down

I Know I'm a Mess, and I Wanna Be Someone, Someone That I'd Like Better Empty Re: I Know I'm a Mess, and I Wanna Be Someone, Someone That I'd Like Better

Post by Kyle Bishop Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:00 am

Kyle was worried as he arrived at house he had heard Jimmy was at, the sounds of the party reaching his ears before he even got out of the car. Jimmy had left without even telling him and hadn't answered his cell when Kyle had tried to call him. He walked into the house and started his search for his best friend.
Kyle Bishop
Kyle Bishop

Back to top Go down

I Know I'm a Mess, and I Wanna Be Someone, Someone That I'd Like Better Empty Re: I Know I'm a Mess, and I Wanna Be Someone, Someone That I'd Like Better

Post by Jimmy Collins Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:14 am

Jimmy could still hear the bass of the music shaking the house, still see the flashing strobe lights under the bathroom door where he was, leaning against the wall by the toilet. He'd managed to stop throwing up, for now. He wondered how long it would take for Kyle to come looking for him.
Jimmy Collins
Jimmy Collins

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle Bishop Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:28 am

Kyle moved through the different rooms of the house, calling out for Jimmy as he did. "Jimmy?" He asked around as he went from room to room and soon was in front of a locked bathroom.
Kyle Bishop
Kyle Bishop

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimmy Collins Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:32 am

As much as he wanted to be left alone, something in him wanted Kyle there with him. Weakly, he called out to his best friend, his voice rough, scratchy. "Ky?"
Jimmy Collins
Jimmy Collins

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle Bishop Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:37 am

Kyle frowned worriedly when he heard how weak Jimmy sounded, "Jimmy?" He called again, almost sure the voice was coming from the bathroom in front of him.
Kyle Bishop
Kyle Bishop

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimmy Collins Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:40 am

Jimmy managed to stumble to the door to unlock it, before having to rush back to the toilet, sick again.
Jimmy Collins
Jimmy Collins

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle Bishop Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:43 am

Kyle opened the door quickly and rushed over to Jimmy's side. "Jimmy... Your sick..."
Kyle Bishop
Kyle Bishop

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimmy Collins Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:50 am

Just...had a little too much t'drink," said Jimmy when he could finally speak. "Scold me for it later, just wanna go home..."
Jimmy Collins
Jimmy Collins

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle Bishop Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:55 am

Kyle sighed softly, but he started to help Jimmy stand up. "Lets get you home."
Kyle Bishop
Kyle Bishop

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimmy Collins Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:08 am

Jimmy leaned heavily on him. "'kay Ky."
Jimmy Collins
Jimmy Collins

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle Bishop Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:13 am

Kyle carefully led Jimmy out to his care and helped him into the back seat.
Kyle Bishop
Kyle Bishop

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimmy Collins Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:20 am

"You drove out here?" Jimmy asked. "Through the city? You never drive through the city at night..."
Jimmy Collins
Jimmy Collins

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle Bishop Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:22 am

"I was worried... One of the students said you'd be at this party and I had to make sure you were okay...." Kyle murmured softly.
Kyle Bishop
Kyle Bishop

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimmy Collins Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:35 am

"I'm a big boy, Ky, I c'n take care'a myself," said Jimmy.
Jimmy Collins
Jimmy Collins

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle Bishop Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:47 am

Kyle sighed softly, just like Jimmy to say that, "You barely made it to the care Jimmy...."
Kyle Bishop
Kyle Bishop

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimmy Collins Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:48 am

"But I did make it," Jimmy replied with a drunken grin.
Jimmy Collins
Jimmy Collins

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle Bishop Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:59 am

Kyle sighed and shook his head, "You need to be more careful..."
Kyle Bishop
Kyle Bishop

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimmy Collins Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:00 am

A small, childish whine. "Didn't I say scold me later?"
Jimmy Collins
Jimmy Collins

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle Bishop Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:02 am

Kyle couldn't help the small chuckle that he gave at the childish whine, "Fine I'll wait."
Kyle Bishop
Kyle Bishop

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimmy Collins Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:09 am

"Get in the damn car, Ky, I wanna go home." said Jimmy.
Jimmy Collins
Jimmy Collins

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle Bishop Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 am

Kyle climbed into his car and started the long drive back to the school.
Kyle Bishop
Kyle Bishop

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimmy Collins Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:48 am

"Hope we don't get caught on the way back in," said Jimmy.
Jimmy Collins
Jimmy Collins

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle Bishop Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:10 am

"I'm sure they didn't even notice we were gone." Kyle replied as he kept his eyes on the road.
Kyle Bishop
Kyle Bishop

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimmy Collins Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:13 am

"I hope not," said Jimmy with a yawn.
Jimmy Collins
Jimmy Collins

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum